The Acadia: Ford F350 Baja Truck Camper with Custom Ski Storage Box
BED LENGTH: 8 ft bed
The Acadia Baja Truck Camper was designed for off-grid exploration. The exterior of this hard-walled truck camper features a custom locking ski storage box, a molle panel for additional storage options, a Rossmönster MaxTrax table mounting system, along with a range of LED lighting upgrades to illuminate the road ahead.
- Room to sleep up to four: cab-over bed and a rear dinette that converts into a secondary sleeping area.
- Design: White painted slab door cabinetry, white painted shiplap ceiling, gold hex backsplash, butcher-block countertops, and a Regent Sand Crest Leather upholstered rear dinette.
- Kitchenette: A cruise 85 Isotherm fridge and freezer, single burned True Induction cooktop, 20″ flip-up countertop extension, and a 15″ x 20″ Ruvati workstation sink.
- Plumbing: 30-gallon fresh water tank, an undermount grey water tank, an indoor wet bath with an OGO composting toilet, and an outdoor shower
- Other: Pass-through from cab to living area, rear dinette, seven half-slide windows around the perimeter, two awning-style windows, and a skylight
- Custom composite shell with articulating topper
- Side door entry with electric step
- Electric running boards
- Honey Badger front bumper with LED lights and Warn winch
- Custom Rossmönster rear bumper with storage
- Baja Designs LED light bar inlaid into the camper shell
- Rossmönster MaxTrax table mounting system
- Rera molle panel and custom locking ski storage box
- Fiamma awning
- Rear airbag suspension
- 800 Ah lithium-iron phosphate battery bank
- 3000 W inverter
- 400 W solar array
- Smart battery management system
- AquaHot hydronic heat and hot water system
- 30-gallon fresh water tank with water pump
- Nomadic 12V AC system