The Gunnison: Ford F250 Tremor Custom Truck Camper With Rear Door Entry
MAKE / MODEL: Ford F250 Tremor
BED LENGTH: 6.5 ft bed
BED LENGTH: 6.5 ft bed
The Gunnison was built for an adventurous couple ready to explore all that the Rocky Mountains have to offer. This hard-walled, pop-top truck camper is four-season capable and ready to be home base for adventures near and far.
With a cab-over queen-sized bed, a dinette designed for two, and a rugged exterior with tons of custom upgrades, this Ford F250 is ready for off-road adventure. This four-season capable, hard-walled truck camper houses a concealed Nature’s Head Composting toilet, a fully capable kitchen, and a hefty power system to support off-grid living. Additionally, as with all of our Baja truck campers, this rig highlights a pass-through from cab to cabin for ultimate flexibility.
- Room to sleep two: cab-over bed
- Design: Maple slab door cabinetry, Denim Paperstone countertops, ‘Spice it up’ Pergo flooring, and Duramax upholstered wall and ceiling panels
- Kitchenette: Cruise 85 Isotherm fridge and freezer, Empava double burner induction cooktop, 20″ flip-up countertop extension, and a 15″x20″ Ruvati workstation sink
- Plumbing: 30-gallon fresh water tank and an outdoor shower
- Other: Pass-through from cab to living area, two-person dinette, seven half-slide windows around the perimeter, two awning-style windows, and a skylight
- Custom composite shell with articulating topper
- Rear door entry
- Custom Rossmönster running boards
- Fab Fours front bumper with LED lights and Warn winch
- Custom Rossmönster rear bumper with storage
- Baja Designs LED light bar inlaid into the camper shell
- Rossmönster MaxTrax table mounting system
- Two Fiamma awnings
- Rear airbag suspension
- Upgraded wheels and tires
- 400 Ah lithium-iron phosphate battery bank
- 3000 W inverter
- 400 W solar array
- Smart battery management system
- AquaHot hydronic heat and hot water system
- 30-gallon fresh water tank with water pump
- Brita water filtration system
Want to build a rig of your own?
Get in touch
Looking to hit the road and explore the world on your terms? A custom rig may be just what you need! Reach out and let us start building the adventure mobile of your dreams.