THE LA PAZ
MAKE / MODEL: Ford F350 Lariat
BED LENGTH: 8 ft bed
The La Paz was designed to ride and sleep four comfortably within its hard-walled pop-top overland camper shell. Built on a Ford F350 Lariat, this adventure vehicle can go where others can’t with ease and comfort.
This truck camper’s articulating topper allows the vehicle to be compact and streamlined when driving while being spacious and comfortable when parked. Inside, you can find room to sleep four with a cab-over bed and a rear dinette that converts into a secondary sleeping area. Additionally, this off-road truck camper highlights a pass-through from camper to cab to allow flexible access or the ability to shut the two off for a quieter ride.
- Room to sleep four: Cab-over bed and dinette that converts into a secondary sleeping area
- Design: Bamboo grain-matched slab door cabinetry, Pendleton upholstered rear dinette, Slate Paperstone countertops, and Duramax upholstered wall and ceiling panels
- Kitchenette: Cruise 85 fridge and freezer, single burner True Induction cooktop, 20″ flip-up countertop extension, and a 15″x20″ Ruvati workstation sink
- Plumbing: Indoor wet bath, composting toilet, 30-gallon fresh water tank, and an outdoor shower
- Other: Pass-through from cab to the living area, seven half-slide windows around the perimeter, two awning-style windows, and a skylight
- Custom composite shell with articulating topper
- Side door entry
- Custom Rossmönster running boards
- Fab Fours front bumper with LED lights and Warn winch
- Custom Rossmönster rear bumper
- Custom rear molle panels
- Baja Designs LED light bar inlaid into the camper shell
- Rossmönster MaxTrax table mounting system
- Fiamma awning
- Rear airbag suspension
- Upgraded wheels and tires
- 600 Ah lithium-ion battery bank
- 3000 W inverter
- 600 W Zamp solar array
- Bluetooth battery management system
- AquaHot hydronic heat and hot water system
- 30-gallon fresh water tank with water pump
Want to build a rig of your own?
Get in touch
Looking to hit the road and explore the world on your terms? A custom rig may be just what you need! Reach out and let us start building the adventure mobile of your dreams.