MAKE / MODEL: Ford F350 Super Duty
BED LENGTH: 8 ft bed
The Prescott was designed for four-season capability and overland recreation. This truck camper highlights a clean interior design and custom-tailored exterior features such as a locking ski storage box and a custom Rossmönster MaxTrax table mounting system.
The interior of the Prescott houses Maple slab door cabinetry, a black Autosoft leather upholstered dinette, and the capacity to sleep up to four comfortably. While most of our short-bed truck campers will feature a rear door, the Prescott has a side-door entry and plenty of open living space within.
- Room to sleep four: Cab-over bed and dinette that converts into a secondary sleeping area
- Design: Maple slab door cabinetry, black Autosoft leather upholstered rear dinette, Slate Paperstone countertops, Montrose Oak flooring, and Duramax upholstered wall and ceiling panels
- Kitchenette: Cruise 200 fridge and freezer, Empava double burner induction cooktop, 20″ flip-up countertop extension, and a 15″ x 20″ Ruvati workstation sink
- Plumbing: 30-gallon fresh water tank and an outdoor shower
- Other: Pass-through from cab to the living area, seven half-slide windows around the perimeter, two awning-style windows, and a skylight
- Custom composite shell with articulating topper
- Side door entry
- Custom Rossmönster running boards
- Fab Fours front bumper with LED lights and Warn winch
- Custom Rossmönster rear bumper
- Custom rear molle panels
- Amo can storage tray
- Custom locking ski locker
- Baja Designs LED light bar inlaid into the camper shell
- Rossmönster MaxTrax table mounting system
- Fiamma awning
- Rear airbag suspension
- Upgraded wheels and tires
- 800 Ah lithium-ion battery bank
- 3000 W inverter
- 200 W solar array
- Smart battery management system
- AquaHot hydronic heat and hot water system
- ProAir 12V AC unit
- 30-gallon fresh water tank with water pump
Want to build a rig of your own?
Get in touch
Looking to hit the road and explore the world on your terms? A custom rig may be just what you need! Reach out and let us start building the adventure mobile of your dreams.