The Rogue: Chevy 3500 Baja Truck Camper Designed for Overland Adventure
MAKE / MODEL: Chevy 3500
BED LENGTH: 8 ft bed
BED LENGTH: 8 ft bed
The Rogue was built for an avid adventurer and fly-fisherman looking to explore off-the-beaten-path with a four-season capable truck camper. Built on a Chevy 3500, this overland vehicle will be a roomy home-base and a fully capable off-road adventure rig.
This truck camper houses a clean design with maximal natural light from seven half-slide and two awning-style windows around the perimeter of its hard-walled shell. With room to sleep four comfortably, a full kitchenette, and a robust power system, this truck camper will be an ideal companion for long-term off-grid adventures.
- Room to sleep four: Cab-over bed and dinette that converts into a secondary sleeping area
- Design: Grain-matched White Oak cabinetry, Crest Leather Regent Modern Grey upholstered rear dinette unit, Charcoal Paperstone countertops, and SugarShack Glacier upholstered wall and ceiling panels
- Kitchenette: Cruise 85 fridge and freezer, Empava two burner induction cooktop, 20″ flip-up countertop extension, 700 W microwave, and a 15″x20″ Ruvati workstation sink
- Plumbing: Indoor wet bath, dry flush toilet, and an outdoor shower
- Other: Pass-through from cab to the living area, seven half-slide windows around the perimeter, and two awning-style windows
- Custom composite shell with articulating topper
- Side door entry
- Custom Rossmönster running boards
- Fab Fours front bumper with LED lights and Warn winch
- Custom Rossmönster rear bumper
- Custom rear molle panels
- Fly rod storage box
- Baja Designs LED light bar inlaid into the camper shell
- Rossmönster MaxTrax table mounting system
- Fiamma awning
- Rear airbag suspension
- Upgraded wheels and tires
- 600 Ah lithium-ion battery bank
- 3000 W inverter
- 600 W Go Power solar array
- Bluetooth battery management system
- AquaHot hydronic heat and hot water system
- 30-gallon fresh water tank with water pump
- 10-gallon exterior grey water tank
Want to build a rig of your own?
Get in touch
Looking to hit the road and explore the world on your terms? A custom rig may be just what you need! Reach out and let us start building the adventure mobile of your dreams.