The Thunderhead: Ford F350 Baja Truck Camper Built For Off-Grid Adventure
BED LENGTH: 8 ft bed
The Thunderhead was designed to house all of the amenities you need for off-grid living and overland exploration.
The interior of this camper was designed with a focus on functionality and style, highlighting a custom-etched topo backsplash, Bamboo cabinetry, and Pendleton upholstery. With two separate and spacious sleeping areas, this truck camper is the ideal adventure mobile for both solo and group adventures. Multiple lighting zones and plenty of natural light top off the interior highlights of this overland camper.
- Room to sleep four: cab-over bed and dinette that converts into a secondary sleeping area
- Design: Bamboo grain-matched slab door cabinetry, Pendleton upholstered rear dinette, Pewter Paperstone countertops, and custom Topo etched backsplash.
- Kitchenette: Cruise 85 fridge and freezer, Empava two burner Induction cooktop, 20″ flip-up countertop extension, and a 15″x20″ Ruvati workstation sink
- Plumbing: Indoor wet bath, composting toilet, 30-gallon fresh water tank, and an outdoor shower
- Other: Pass-through from cab to the living area, seven half-slide windows around the perimeter, two awning style windows, and a skylight
- Custom composite shell with articulating topper
- Side door entry
- Airlift Loadlifter airbags for the rear axle
- Amp Research side step
- Fiamma 13′ F45 manual awning
- Custom Rossmönster rear bumper
- 2 large custom rear molle panels
- MaxTrax table mounting system
- Fab Fours front bumper
- 510 Ah AGM Super Cycle battery bank
- 3000 W inverter
- 400 W solar array
- Bluetooth battery management system
- Autoterm Air 4D heater