Custom built Sprinter 170″ van conversion designed for luxurious exploration
MAKE / MODEL: Mercedes Benz Sprinter High Roof
The Ajax was built for luxurious comfort and off-grid exploration. This rig houses all of the creature comforts of home, as well as exterior upgrades to ensure its off-road capabilities live up to its interior ammenities.
With a queen-sized fixed bed in the rear, an indoor shower, and a concealed Separett toilet, this adventure van comes equipped for comfortable living while on the road. Design highlights of this rig include solid Acacia butcher-block countertops, white painted slab door cabinetry, and a leather upholstered bench seat with a slide-out ottoman to enjoy the view from the sliding door.
- Room to sleep two: Fixed bed in the rear
- Design: Acacia butcher-block countertops, white painted five-panel door cabinetry, Corinthian Brick upholstered bench seat, Pine tongue and groove ceiling, and upholstered wall panels.
- Kitchenette: Single burner True Induction cooktop, Cruise 200 Isotherm fridge and freezer, a Ruvati sink, and a Woder filter installed at the sink for drinking water.
- Plumbing: 30-gallon fresh water tank, and a Sun-Mar GTG Toilet
- Flatline Van Co roof rack and ladder
- Aluminess rear bumper, nerf bars, and storage box
- Two 1UP bike trays
- Flarespace with Artic Tern windows
- Fiamma awning
- Gear tray
- LED light bar
- ARB Air Compressor
- Flatline step extension
- Park Tool bike stand
- 600 Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate battery bank
- Victron Bluetooth battery monitor
- 3000 W inverter
- 200 W solar array
- Multiple lighting zones
- Rixen hydronic heat and hot water system
- 2 Maxxair fans
- Coleman Mach 8 Cub AC unit
Want to build a rig of your own?