The Big Sur: Four Wheel Drive Mercedes Sprinter 170″ Custom Van Build
THE BIG SUR
MAKE / MODEL: Mercedes Benz Sprinter High Roof
The Big Sur brings all of the comforts of home to your favorite campsite. Whether it’s a quick weekend getaway or a year on the road, this van is equipped for adventure and luxe living.
This 4WD Sprinter van is an off-road van conversion beast. With multiple security camera systems, motion lights, LED light bar, and a Bravo snorkel, The Big Sur is a heavy-hitter for the work anywhere professional. A fixed bed in the rear, Cruise 22 refrigerator, walnut slab door cabinetry, Bamboo flooring, and Walnut tongue and groove ceiling count among the design details that truly make this build unique.
- Room to sleep two: Fixed bed in the rear
- Design: Walnut grain-matched slab door cabinetry, Pine tongue and groove ceiling with a Walnut stain, Mojave Bamboo flooring, powdered coated indoor shower, and Duramax upholstered wall panels
- Kitchenette: Cruise 22 fridge and freezer, custom blender cabinet, Alcott farmhouse sink, True Induction single burner induction cooktop, and a June oven
- Plumbing: Indoor wet bath, Dry flush toilet, 40-gallon fresh water tank, and an outdoor shower
- Other: Single Freedman bus seat
- Roambuilt roof rack and ladder
- LED light bar
- Fiamma Eagle awning
- Bravo snorkel kit
- Motion lights
- Owl Vans expedition box
- CA Tuned front bumper with Warn winch, shackles and Baja Designs LP9 LED lights
- Suspension and tire upgrades
- Tiny Watts power system
- Multiple lighting zones
- Houghton AC unit
- Vanlife Tech radiant heating
- Multiple camera systems
Want to build a rig of your own?
Get in touch
Looking to hit the road and explore the world on your terms? A custom rig may be just what you need! Reach out and let us start building the adventure mobile of your dreams.