The Great Lakes: Custom Built Adventure Van Designed TO Sleep and Ride A Family
THE GREAT LAKES
WHEELBASE: 170″ EXT
The Great Lakes was designed to adventure with a crew. This custom-built adventure van has room to comfortably ride up to five passengers, and sleep up to six with a rear bed on electric actuators, a dinette that converts into a secondary sleeping area, and a RoofNest on top.
Built with practicality and style in mind, this adventure van highlights Walnut slab door cabinetry, a fully stocked kitchenette, and an indoor bathroom housing a Nature’s Head composting toilet. Outside, this rig is off-road and off-grid capable with upgraded wheels, tires, and suspension, as well as an ample power system to enable longer trips off of the beaten path.
- Room to sleep six: Bed on actuators, rear dinette that converts into a secondary sleeping area, and a RoofNest tent
- Room to ride five: Three additional JMG Captain’s chairs
- Design: Walnut slab door cabinetry, butcher-block countertops, Duramax upholstered wall and ceiling panels, faux leather upholstered rear dinette, and Walnut flooring
- Kitchenette: Single burner True Induction cooktop, Cruise 200 Isotherm fridge and freezer, a drop-in sink, and a 700 Watt microwave.
- Plumbing: 30-gallon fresh water tank, 7-gallon removable grey water tank, and a Nature’s Head composting toilet.
- Sprinter 2500 4×4 RIP kit
- Aluminess Double Loop roof rack, ladder, and Tred Plate Nerf Bars
- 52″ 300 Watt LED light bar
- Four 4″ LED lights at the corners of the roof rack
- Fiamma F45 awning
- Black Rhino wheels with KO2 tires
- We Boost
- 800 Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate battery bank
- Victron Bluetooth battery monitor
- 3000 W inverter
- 200 W solar array
- Multiple lighting zones
- Rixen hydronic heat and hot water system
- 2 Maxxair fans
- Dometic Penguin II AC unit
- 30-gallon fresh water tank
- 7-gallon removable grey water tank