MAKE / MODEL: Mercedes Benz Sprinter High Roof 2500
The Platte was designed to make the most of its 170″ wheelbase and be the ideal adventure rig for a crew. With an RRE Global Pop-Top and tons of exterior upgrades for additional hauling capacity, this adventure van is ready to take you wherever your heart desires.
Inside, this van houses custom design highlights such as a Shiplap ceiling and Crest Leather Upholstered dinette unit, while on the outside, this Sprinter Van has been upgraded with Owl Vans sides steps, LED lights, an upgraded front bumper, a Rossmönster MaxTrax table mounting system, and more.
- Room to sleep six: Bed on a HappiJac bed lift system, lower dinette that converts into a bed, and a final bed in the RRE Global pop-top
- Design: White painted five-panel door cabinetry, white painted wall panels, Crest Leather Saloon upholstered dinette, Shiplap ceiling, Heirloom Pine flooring, and Walnut butcher-block countertops.
- Kitchenette: Single burner True Induction cooktop, Brava oven, Ruvati 15×20 Workstation sink, and an Isotherm Cruise 200 fridge and freezer
- Plumbing: Nature’s Head Composting Toilet, 40-gallon fresh water tank, 7-gallon removable grey water tank, Undermount grey water for shower, Indoor and outdoor showers
- Other: Upgraded Scheel-man captain’s chairs and second row of seating
- 2″ VanCompass lift
- Aluminess front bumper with Baja Designs LP9 Fog Lights, Warn winch and 4 Baja Designs Squadron sport lights
- Owl Vans Side Steps
- Fiamma awning
- Gear Tray
- Agile ARB air compressor with ports at the front and rear
- Black Rhino Arsenal wheels with KO2 tires
- RRE Global pop-top
- Owl Vans ladder tire carrier, B2 Bike carrier, and expedition box
- Rossmönster MaxTrax table mounting system
- 800 Ah Lithium Ion battery bank
- Victron Bluetooth battery monitor
- 3000 W inverter
- 400 W solar array
- Firefly operating system
- Multiple lighting zones
- Maxxair Fan
- Nomadic Cooling 3000 12V AC system
- AquaHot hydronic heat and hot water system
- Clear Source 3-stage water filtration system
Want to build a rig of your own?
Get in touch
Looking to hit the road and explore the world on your terms? A custom rig may be just what you need! Reach out and let us start building the adventure mobile of your dreams.