Custom Sprinter 170″ camper van conversion built for adventure
THE SANTA FE
MAKE / MODEL: Mercedes Benz Sprinter High Roof
Built with design and capability in mind, The Santa Fe highlights a clean interior build within its 170″ chassis as well as robust power and water-hauling capabilities to enable off-grid adventure.
This custom adventure van highlights a subway tile backsplash, white Corian countertops, Walnut grain matched cabinetry, and a Merlot Sileather upholstered bench seat. On the exterior, this adventure van highlights tons of windows to let in the natural light, a Fiamma awning, and a gear tray in the back to make loading and unloading a breeze.
- Room to sleep up to four: Fixed bed in the rear and a bench to bed conversion
- Design: Walnut grain-matched slab door cabinetry, white Corian countertops, Merlot Sileather upholstered bench seat, subway tile backsplash, and Graphite Slate laminate flooring.
- Kitchenette: Double burner True Induction cooktop, Isotherm fridge and freezer, and a Ruvati sink
- Plumbing: 30-gallon fresh water tank, 7-gallon removable grey water tank, Air Head composting toilet, and an outdoor shower
- Aluminess Double Loop Roof Rack
- Flip-down outdoor happy hour table
- Fiamma awning
- Gear slide
- Tread plate nerf bars
- 800 Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Bank
- Victron Bluetooth battery monitor
- 3000 W inverter
- 300 W solar array
- Multiple lighting zones
- 1 Maxxair fan
- Rixen hydronic heat and hot water system
- Dometic Penguin II AC unit
- 30-gallon fresh water tank, 7-gallon removable grey water tank