MAKE / MODEL: Mercedes Benz Sprinter High Roof
The Stowe was built to meet its owner’s every adventure need. Not only is this rig designed to go anywhere in comfort, it also packs all of the creature comforts of home into the 144″ wheelbase.
With a queen-sized fixed bed and a dinette that converts into an additional sleeping area for a guest, this Sprinter van conversion comes equipped. Method wheels and KO2 tires, 200-watt solar array, multiple lighting zones, an in-vehicle heater, live-edge Acacia countertops, and an indoor shower are all highlighted within this offroad adventure van.
- Room to sleep three: Fixed bed in the rear and bench seat that converts into a single bed
- Design: Live-edge Acacia countertops, Crest Leather upholstered dinette, white painted five-panel door cabinetry, Auburn Scraped Oak flooring, stick-on subway tile backsplash, and Pine tongue and groove ceiling
- Kitchenette: Empava two burner induction cooktop, Isotherfm fridge and freezer, and Ruvati sink
- Plumbing: Nature’s Head composting toilet, HydroViv water filtration system, indoor shower with powder-coated walls, and a 30-gallon fresh water tank
- Method wheels
- Upgraded KO2 tires
- Sprinter 2500 4×4 RIP kit
- Aluminess front bumper with Baja Designs fog lights
- 800 Ah lithium-ion battery bank
- Victron Bluetooth battery monitor
- 3000 W inverter
- 200 W solar array
- Multiple lighting zones
- AquaHot hydronic heat and hot water system
- Nomadic Cooling 12V AC system
- Touchscreen control panel
- 30-gallon fresh water tank, water filter, & water pump
WANT TO BUILD A RIG OF YOUR OWN?
Get in touch
Looking to hit the road and explore the world on your terms? A custom rig may be just what you need! Reach out and let us start building the adventure mobile of your dreams.