MAKE / MODEL: Mercedes Benz Sprinter High Roof
The Windsor was designed to optimize every inch of space within the Sprinter 170″ 4×4. This rig has the capacity to ride six comfortably and safely and houses all of the creature comforts of home from climate control to a full kitchenette.
With two Freedman foldaway bench seats and multiple sleeping areas, this custom adventure van is designed for road trips with a crew. From a TanneRack Adventure roof rack and side ladder to a large power system and water-hauling capacity, this van is perfectly suited for off-grid, off-road exploration.
- Room to sleep four: Queen-sized bed on HappiJac bed lift system and rear dinette that converts into a secondary sleeping area
- Design: Painted slab door cabinetry, Leather Paperstone countertops, and Cork flooring
- Kitchenette: Empava two burner induction cooktop, 15×15″ Ruvati sink, Vitrifrigo Slim 150 fridge/freezer, and a Breville microwave
- Plumbing: Wrappon portable toilet, 30-gallon fresh water tank, inline water filtration system, and an outdoor shower at the sliding door
- Other: Two rows of Freedman foldaway bench seats
- TanneRack Sprinter 170″ Adventure roof rack with LP9 Sport Spotlights
- TanneRack ladder
- Roambuilt side steps
- CA Tuned front bumper with LP9 fog lights, Warn winch, and shackles
- Fiamma electric awning
- Rolef bug screens
- Vancompass suspension upgrade
- Owl vans ladder tire carrier, B2 bike carrier, and expedition box
- 600 Ah lithium-ion battery bank
- Victron Bluetooth battery monitor
- 3000 W inverter
- 210 W Xpolar walkable solar array
- Multiple lighting zones
- AquaHot hydronic heat and hot water system
- Maxxair fan
- Nomadic Cooling 12v AC unit
- 30-gallon fresh water tank w/ water pump and inline water filtration system
Want to build a rig of your own?
Get in touch
Looking to hit the road and explore the world on your terms? A custom rig may be just what you need! Reach out and let us start building the adventure mobile of your dreams.