2020 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 144″ 4×4 FOR SALE
SALE PRICE: $145,000
MAKE / MODEL: Mercedes Benz Sprinter High Roof
This custom adventure van highlights our Rossmönster Modern 2.0 layout, allowing this sprinter van conversion to comfortably sleep four. With our custom tri-fold bench-to-bed conversion solution, this van is an ideal option for someone wanting the ability to hit the road solo or with a few friends.
Inside, this van houses upgraded Scheel-Mann captain’s chairs for a more ergonomically optimized driving experience, a kitchenette, tons of storage options w/ L-track running throughout the vehicle, a range of exterior upgrades, and the off-grid capabilities to act as the ultimate expedition vehicle. With both a robust power system and four-season capability from the Rixen hydronic heat and hot water system, this custom van is ready for its next great adventure.
SPECS AND VEHICLE TOUR
- Room to sleep four: Fixed bed in the rear w/ Flarespace on either side and a bench seat that converts into a secondary sleeping area.
- Kitchenette: Single burner induction cooktop, Isotherfm fridge and freezer, and Ruvati sink
- Design: Weather Tech flooring in driving area, Walnut stained Pine tongue and groove ceiling, Sherwin Williams Navel painted slab door cabinetry
- Plumbing: Concealed dry flush toilet, outdoor shower
- Aluminess Double Loop Roof Rack w/ ladder
- Aluminess front bumper
- Aluminess Nerf Bars w/ Tread Plate
- 12,000 lbs Warn Winch
- 2 x Hella 500 Fog lights
- Fiamma F45 Awning
- BFG KO2 tires on Black Rhino wheels
- Sprinter 2500 4×4 RIP kit
- Rossmönster MaxTrax table mounting system
- Aluminess storage box
- 1UP bike trays
- 340 Ah AGM Super Cycle battery bank
- Victron Bluetooth battery monitor
- 3000 W inverter
- 100 W solar array
- Multiple lighting zones: Dimmable dome lighting, under cabinet lighting, separate garage lighting, and reading lights over the bed
- Rixen hydronic heat and hot water system
- 30-gallon fresh water tank
- 7-gallon grey water tank
- Outdoor shower
INTERESTED IN THIS RIG?
Shoot us a note and we’ll be glad to answer any questions and help you get the ball rolling.