2019 Ford F150 XLT custom baja truck camper FOR SALE
THE MORRISSON TRUCK CAMPER
SALE PRICE: $90,000
MAKE / MODEL: Ford F150 XLT
BED LENGTH: 6.5 ft bed
DRIVE: 4WD w/ Locking Rear Differentials
The interior of this custom truck camper build highlights many one-of-a-kind features such as a Shou Sugi Ban tongue and groove ceiling, custom Teak countertops, and a lightweight Cork flooring throughout. When it comes to furnishings, this adventure vehicle houses all of the comforts of home, with a full kitchenette, an outdoor hot-water shower, heat and AC, and a pass-through to access the cab of the vehicle from the camper.
The Morrison is one of our original Baja Truck Camper prototypes and is priced accordingly.
SPECS AND VEHICLE TOUR
- Room to sleep 3-4: Cab-over bed and a rear dinette that converts into a secondary sleeping area.
- Design: Shou Sugi Ban tongue and groove ceiling, custom teak countertops, durable enamel finish cabinetry with soft-close hardware, lightweight cork flooring, and a custom upholstered leather dinette.
- Kitchenette: A True Induction single burner cooktop, a Ruvati 15″x20″ workstation sink, a 4.6 cubic ft isotherm fridge and freezer, and ample countertop space for food prep.
- Plumbing: Outdoro shower, 50-gallon fresh water tank, 3-stage water filtration system, and a Rixen hydronic heat and hot water system.
- Other: Multiple LED lighting zones, a sealable pass-through from cab to camper, reading lights, a Coleman Mach AC unit, and a sky-light over the cab-over bed.
- Articulating topper
- Rear door on electric actuators
- Upgraded rear suspension
- On-board air compressor with chucks at the front and rear of the vehicle
- Upgraded wheels and tires
- LINE-X’d front and rear bumpers, rock sliders, and fender flares
- LED lights around the perimeter of the vehicle
- LED light bar inlaid into the camper shell
- 600 Ah lithium-iron phosphate battery bank
- Victron Bluetooth battery monitor
- 3000 W inverter
- 800 W solar array
- 3-stage water filtration system
- 50-gallon fresh water tank
- Multiple lighting zones
- Rixen hydronic heat and hot water system
- Coleman Mach AC unit
INTERESTED IN THIS RIG?
Shoot us a note and we’ll be glad to answer any questions and help you get the ball rolling.