Fully Electric Custom Camper Van FOR SALE
SALE PRICE: $180,000
Financing Available Starting at $1,200/month!
MAKE / MODEL: Electric ProMaster drivetrain by Maxwell Vehicles
The Vanacea is a fully electric camper van built within Maxwell Vehicle’s “Vanacea” platform. This first of its kind electric camper van marks the beginning of a new era in Van Life, enabling extended off-grid adventures with unheard of electrical capacity to power your life on the road. With a high-voltage battery, you can recharge your adventure with EV chargers, the rooftop solar, and RV hookups. Enjoy a 150 mile range, 30-minute recharge, and zero tailpipe emissions delivered by The Vanacea custom camper van.
*Note that this vehicle is located at Maxwell Vehicle’s Headquarters in CA.
HEAT & AC
HEATING POWER: 17,000 BTU/hr
COOLING POWER: 30,000 BTU/hr
A solar roof provides up to 1,500 Watts of charging anytime the vehicle is in the sun. Driving, camping, parked, or charging, the Vanacea is harvesting energy from the sun.
DAILY RANGE BONUS: 20 Miles
DAILY ENERGY BONUS: 8.5 kWh
TONS OF POWER
With a 7,800 Watt AC Inverter, and up to 100 amps of 12V DC house power the Vanacea lets you run everything, at once. This much house power means you can even power your house!
120 VAC POWER: 60 Amps
240 VAC POWER: 40 Amps
12 VDC POWER: 100 Amps
Instant hot water with a powerful 5.5kW heating element means less wasted energy. The compact element takes up 90% less space than a traditional RV water heater.
WATER HEATER POWER: 5.5 kW
MAX WATER TEMP: 140 F
- Room to sleep tw0: Fixed bed in the rear.
- Design: Walnut stained Pine ceiling planks with Duramax ebony upholstered panel beneath, Bamboo slab door cabinetry, Paperstone countertops, Black Hex gear trays in the rear, and a custom upholstered bench eat.
- Kitchenette: Empava two burner induction cooktop, Ruvati 15″ x 20″ workstation sink, a 20″ flip-up countertop extension, and a 4.6 cubic ft Isotherm fridge and freezer.
- Plumbing: 24″x36″ indoor shower with a custom teak floor insert, an OGO toilet, a 30-gallon fresh water tank, and a seven gallon removable grey water tank.
- Dometic 9500 electric awning
- 1,500 Watt solar roof
- Maxwell Vehicle’s electric vehicle conversion kit
- Porch light
- Upgraded wheels and tires
- Custom wrap
- 7,800 Watt AC Inverter
- 100 Amps of 12V DC house power
- 1,500 Watt Solar Array
- AC & Heat/Hot Water
- 1 MaxxAir Fan
- Multiple lighting zones
INTERESTED IN THIS RIG?
Custom built Sprinter 170″ camper van built for adventure. Available today.