MAKE / MODEL: Mercedes Benz Sprinter High Roof
The Alta was designed to make the most of every inch within its 144″ wheelbase. Inside, this rig highlights room to ride and sleep four with an Altair two-seater tri-fold seat/bed conversion and a fixed bed in the rear. Outside, you can see a range of exterior storage solutions to maximize this vehicle’s carrying capacity without sacrificing real-estate inside the van.
With a white color scheme for the custom cabinetry, shiplap ceiling, backsplash, and countertops along with ample windows to let in the natural light, this Sprinter van’s design highlights a bright, clean finish. This overlanding vehicle has a ton of exterior upgrades from Roam cases and an Owl Vans expedition box to a Roambuilt SafariRack 2.0.
- Room to sleep four: Fixed bed in the rear and Altair two-seater tri-fold bench/bed conversion
- Design: Painted slab door cabinetry, Subway tile backsplash, white Shiplap ceiling, Pearl Grey Corian countertops, and White Oak flooring
- Kitchenette: Empava two burner True Induction cooktop, 4.6 cubic ft Isotherm fridge and freezer, under mount sink, and a microwave
- Plumbing: 22-gallon under-mount fresh water tank, Separett toilet, and an outdoor shower
- Other: Upgraded Scheel-man captain’s chairs and second row of seating
- Flatline Van Co Step extension at sliding door
- Roambuilt SafariRack 2.0
- 6″ LED lights at the rear corners of the roof rack
- Hammerhead front bumper with Warn winch and LP9 fog lights
- Chicane ladder
- Owl Vans B2 bike carrier with 1UP bike trays
- Owl Vans expedition box
- Owl Vans tire carrier
- Dometic electric awning
- Method wheels with KO2 tires
- Fender flares
- 1000 Ah Lithium Ion battery bank
- Victron Bluetooth battery monitor
- 3000 W inverter
- 200 W solar array
- Firefly operating system
- Multiple lighting zones
- Maxxair Fan
- Nomadic Cooling 3000 12V AC system
- VanLife Tech hydronic heat and hot water system
Want to build a rig of your own?
Get in touch
Looking to hit the road and explore the world on your terms? A custom rig may be just what you need! Reach out and let us start building the adventure mobile of your dreams.